The remote host seems to be running BugPort, an open source web-based system to manage tasks and defects throughout the software development process. This version of BugPort contains an unspecified attachment handling flaw.
Update to version 1.134 or newer
- A-Blog 'sources/search.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat AJP Protocol Security Bypass Vulnerability
- ASP Inline Corporate Calendar SQL injection
- AlienVault OSSIM 'date_from' Parameter Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Acute Control Panel SQL Injection Vulnerability and Remote File Include Vulnerability