Bugzilla is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain potentially sensitive information that may aid in other attacks. Bugzilla 3.7 and 3.7.1 are vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Kusaba X Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- OpenEMR Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- ASUS RT-N56U Wireless Router 'QIS_wizard.htm' Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- NewsPortal 'post.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- PHP display_errors Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability