Multiple stack-based buffer overflows in CA (Computer Associates) BrightStor ARCserve Backup for Laptops and Desktops r11.0 through r11.5 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a long (1) username or (2) password to the rxrLogin command in rxRPC.dll, or a long (3) username argument to the GetUserInfo function.
The vendor released an advisory and updates to address these issues. Please see the references for more information.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- CA Internet Security Suite Plus 'KmxSbx.sys' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- BaoFeng Storm ActiveX Control Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Professional JPG Object Processing BOF Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- avast! Multiple Vulnerabilities - Oct09 (Win)
- Adobe Air Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)