CA Unicenter's File Transfer Service uses ports TCP:3104, UDP:4104 and TCP:4105 for communication between its clients and other CA Unicenter servers. These ports are open, meaning that CA Unicenter File Transfer service is probably running, and is open for outside attacks.
Block those ports from outside communication
- Microsoft Office Excel ReadAV Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows TLS/SSL Spoofing Vulnerability (977377)
- Mozilla/Firefox default installation file permission flaw
- MS IE Information Disclosure and Web Site Spoofing Vulnerabilities
- Opera remote location object cross-domain scripting vulnerability