CA Unicenter's File Transfer Service uses ports TCP:3104, UDP:4104 and TCP:4105 for communication between its clients and other CA Unicenter servers. These ports are open, meaning that CA Unicenter File Transfer service is probably running, and is open for outside attacks.
Block those ports from outside communication
- Opera remote location object cross-domain scripting vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Minimum Certificate Key Length Spoofing Vulnerability (2661254)
- MS Windows taskmgr.exe Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Quicktime player/plug-in Heap overflow
- Microsoft Access Snapshot Viewer ActiveX Control Vulnerability