Cacti is prone to a remote command-execution vulnerability because the software fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input. Successful attacks can compromise the affected software and possibly the computer.
- Atmail Multiple Unspecified Security Vulnerabilities.
- Apache Struts2 Redirection and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- ASAS Server End User Self Service (EUSS) SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Ajax File and Image Manager 'data.php' PHP Code Injection Vulnerability
- AWStats Totals 'sort' Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities