This host is running Calendarix and is prone to cross site scripting and SQL injection vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary HTML and script code and manipulate SQL queries by injecting arbitrary SQL code in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are due to: - Improper validation of user supplied input to '/cal_login.php' script. - Failure in the '/cal_date.php' script to properly sanitize user-supplied input in 'leftfooter' and 'frmname' variables. - Improper validation of user supplied input to '/cal_catview.php' via 'gocat' variable. - Failure in the 'cal_login.php' script to properly sanitize user-supplied input via 'login' field when 'password' field is set empty.
Calendarix version 0.8.20080808
- Apache Struts2 'URL' & 'Anchor' tags Arbitrary Java Method Execution Vulnerabilities
- Advantech WebAccess Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Advantech Studio 'NTWebServer.exe' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Struts2 Redirection and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Atlassian JIRA FishEye and Crucible Plugins XML Parsing Unspecified Security Vulnerability