ccTiddly is prone to multiple remote file-include vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. Exploiting these issues may allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system other attacks are also possible. ccTiddly 1.7.6 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- ARRIS 2307 Unprotected Web Console
- AlienVault OSSIM SQL Injection and Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- AlienVault OSSIM Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Atlassian JIRA FishEye and Crucible Plugins XML Parsing Unspecified Security Vulnerability
- Artmedic Kleinanzeigen File Inclusion Vulnerability