Cerberus FTP Server is prone to a denial-of-service vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to terminate the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. This issue affects Cerberus FTP Server 3.0.3 through 3.0.6 other versions may also be affected.
- SurgeFTP 'surgeftpmgr.cgi' Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Freefloat FTP Server Directory Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Wing FTP Server Denial of Service Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- TYPSoft empty username DoS
- Home FTP Server 'MKD' Command Directory Traversal Vulnerability