This host has Changetrack installed and is prone to Local Privilege Escalation vulnerability.
Attacker may leverage this issue by executing arbitrary commands via CRLF sequences and shell metacharacters in a filename in a directory that is checked by changetrack. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Changetrack version 4.7 or later For updates refer to http://changetrack.sourceforge.net/
This flaw is generated because the application does not properly handle certain file names.
Changetrack version 4.3
- Changetrack Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Mozilla Firefox Chrome Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Aug-09 (Linux)
- Trend Micro Web Management Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Windows)
- VMware Product(s) Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability