There is an Unchecked Buffer in SNMP Service and this checks to see if the Microsoft Patch has been applied (only checks NT/Win2k and XP PRo). Impact of vulnerability: Run code of attacker's choice and denial of service attacks. Also may run snmp detect to see if snmp is running on this host.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities (2870699)
- Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft Silverlight Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2651026)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2671605)
- Buffer Overrun in the ListBox and in the ComboBox (824141)
- Microsoft DHTML Editing Component ActiveX Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (956844)