There is an Unchecked Buffer in SNMP Service and this checks to see if the Microsoft Patch has been applied (only checks NT/Win2k and XP PRo). Impact of vulnerability: Run code of attacker's choice and denial of service attacks. Also may run snmp detect to see if snmp is running on this host.
- Blended Threat Vulnerability in SearchPath Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (959426)
- Microsoft Groove Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2494047)
- Microsoft Data Access Components Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2560656)
- .NET JIT Compiler Vulnerability
- Microsoft Data Analyzer ActiveX Control Vulnerability (978262)