Cherokee is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input data. Exploiting the issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Cherokee 0.5.4 and prior versions are vulnerable.
- Boa Webserver Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- Home Web Server Graphical User Interface Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Aspen Sever Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Console DoS vulnerability
- Herberlin Bremsserver Directory Traversal Vulnerability