Cherokee is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input data. Exploiting the issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Cherokee 0.5.4 and prior versions are vulnerable.
- CA ARCserver D2D GWT RPC Request Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Ecava IntegraXor Account Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http' 2.2.9 for Unix Timeout Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- CommuniGate Pro Web Mail URI Parsing HTML Injection Vulnerability