Cherokee is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input data. Exploiting the issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Cherokee 0.5.4 and prior versions are vulnerable.
- Kolibri Webserver 'HEAD' Request Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server mod_proxy_ajp Process Timeout DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache 'Options' and 'AllowOverride' Directives Security Bypass Vulnerability
- IBM HTTP Server Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Request Object Security Bypass Vulnerability (Win)