Cherokee is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability and an information- disclosure vulnerability because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting the issues may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Cherokee 0.5.4 and prior versions are vulnerable.
- Ecava IntegraXor Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Boa Webserver Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- Codebrws.asp Source Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 'plugin-key.kdb' Information Disclosure Vulnerability