Cherokee is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability and an information- disclosure vulnerability because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting the issues may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Cherokee 0.5.4 and prior versions are vulnerable.
- F*EX (Frams's Fast File EXchange) Multiple XSS Vulnerabilities
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http' 2.2.9 for Unix Timeout Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IOServer Trailing Backslash Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- IBM Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager Tomcat Default Account Vulnerability
- GoAhead Webserver Multiple Stored Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities