Cherokee Web Server is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. An attacker could exploit this issue to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. Cherokee Web Server 0.5.4 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Jetty Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Check for IIS .cnf file leakage
- AOLServer Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- Ecava IntegraXor Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Multiple Vulnerabilities Jul-11