Cherokee Web Server is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. An attacker could exploit this issue to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. Cherokee Web Server 0.5.4 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Jetty Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Multiple Vulnerabilities Jul-11
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Windows)