Cherokee Web Server is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. An attacker could exploit this issue to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. Cherokee Web Server 0.5.4 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Ecava IntegraXor Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- GoAhead Webserver Multiple Stored Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Cherokee Web Server Malformed Packet Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Lil' HTTP Server Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities