Cherokee Web Server is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. An attacker could exploit this issue to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. Cherokee Web Server 0.5.4 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- GoAhead WebServer Script Source Code Disclosure
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability - March 2011
- iWeb Server URL Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat HTTP NIO Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache Tomcat 'Transfer-Encoding' Information Disclosure and Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities