Chipmunk Guestbook is prone to an SQL-injection vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input before using it in an SQL query. A successful exploit could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit vulnerabilities in the underlying database.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- A-A-S Application Access Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- AlienVault Open Source SIEM (OSSIM) 'timestamp' Parameter Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- ARRIS 2307 Unprotected Web Console
- Adobe ColdFusion Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- AWStats Totals 'sort' Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities