Cisco IOS XR Software is prone to a denial-of-service vulnerability.
Successfully exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to cause a denial-of-service condition.
Updates are available. Please see the references or vendor advisory for more information.
This issue is being tracked by Cisco Bug ID CSCuh30380.
Cisco IOS XR 3.3.0 through versions 4.2.0 are vulnerable. Customers that are running version 4.2.1 or later of Cisco IOS XR Software, or that have previously installed the Software Maintenance Upgrades (SMU) for Cisco bug ID CSCtz62593 are not affected by this vulnerability.
Check the IOS XR Version
- Cisco IOS XR Software Fragmented Packets Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco TelePresence TC and TE Software Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Multiple Cisco Products Multiple Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Cisco IOS XR Software IPv6 Packet Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CISCO Secure ACS Management Interface Login Overflow