Cisco IOS XR is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability.
Attackers can exploit this issue to cause NP chip and a line card on an affected device to lockup and reload, denying service to legitimate users.
Updates are available. Please see the references or vendor advisory for more information.
This issue is being tracked by Cisco Bug ID CSCun71928
This issue is being tracked by Cisco Bug ID CSCun71928.
Check the IOS XR Version
- CISCO Secure ACS Management Interface Login Overflow
- Cisco TelePresence TC and TE Software Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Multiple Cisco Nexus Devices IP Stack Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco VG248 login password is blank
- Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution Remote Command Execution Vulnerability