Cisco Nexus 1000V is prone to a local arbitrary command-execution vulnerability.
Local authenticated attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary commands on the underlying operating system.
Updates are available.
This issue is being tracked by Cisco bug ID CSCui21340.
Cisco Nexus 1000V
Check the NX OS version.
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches Local Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco NX-OS Border Gateway Protocol Component Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco NX-OS BGP Message Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco bug ID CSCdu35577 (Web Check)
- Cisco NX-OS Software TACACS+ Server Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability