Cisco NX-OS is prone to a denial-of-service vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input.
An attacker can exploit this issue to cause the BGP service to reset and resync, denying service to legitimate users.
Updates are available. Please see the references or vendor advisory for more information.
This issue is being tracked by Cisco bug ID CSCtn13055.
Cisco Nexus 7000 Series running on NX-OS.
Check the NX OS version.
- Cisco NX-OS Software Arbitrary File Read Vulnerability
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches Local Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Local Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability
- Cisco NX-OS Label Distribution Protocol Message Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco NX-OS Software TACACS+ Server Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability