The host is installed with Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution and is prone to remote command execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to execute arbitrary command in the context of the root user. Impact Level: System/Application
Upgrade to Cisco Prime LMS Virtual Appliance to 4.2.3 or later, http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20130109-lms
Flaw is due to improper validation of authentication and authorization commands sent to certain TCP ports.
Cisco Prime LMS Virtual Appliance Version 4.1 through 4.2.2 on Linux
- CISCO Secure ACS Management Interface Login Overflow
- Cisco TelePresence TC and TE Software Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- Cisco VG248 login password is blank
- Multiple Cisco Products Multiple Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities