Cisco VPN Client for Windows is prone to a local denial-of-service vulnerability. A local attacker can exploit this issue to crash the application, resulting in a denial-of-service condition. This issue affects Cisco VPN Client for Windows versions prior 5.0.06.0100.
Vendor updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Local Denial of Service Vulnerability-01 Oct2013 (Windows)
- Wireshark PPP And NFS Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Trend Micro OfficeScan Client Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- osTicket Support Address DoS
- Wireshark PPP And NFS Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)