The remote windows host contains an application that is affected by a privilege escalation vulnerability. Description : The installed Cisco VPN Client version is prone to a privilege escalation attack. By using the 'Start before logon' feature in the VPN client dialer, a local attacker may gain privileges and execute arbitrary commands with SYSTEM privileges.
Upgrade to version 4.8.01.0300 or a later.
- Computer Associates WebScan ActiveX Control Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- SMB Registry : XP Service Pack version
- Microsoft Organization Chart Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Microsoft Sidebar and Gadgets Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2719662)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol Security Advisory (2861855)