This host is running Ciscokits CCNA TFTP Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow an attacker to cause denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to improper validation of 'WRITE' request parameter containing a long file name, which allows remote attackers to crash the service and cause denial of service condition.
CiscoKits CCNA TFTP Server 1.0
- ActFax Server Multiple Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Firefox XSL Parsing Vulnerability (Win)
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - March12 (Linux)
- Adobe Flash Player/Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - August10 (Linux)
- Foxit Reader Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - Jun09