This host is installed with Citrix Provisioning Services and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the target system. Impact Level: Application/System
Apply the hotfix for Citrix Provisioning Services, For updates refer to http://support.citrix.com/article/ctx133039
The SoapServer service improperly calculates a buffer index pointer value for a date and time string, which references a location outside the fixed sized heap buffer resulting in a heap buffer overflow.
Citrix Provisioning Services version 5.6 and prior, 6.0 and 6.1
- BS.Player '.bsl' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Shockwave Player ActiveX Control BOF Vulnerability
- Adobe Air Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- BarCodeWiz 'BarcodeWiz.dll' ActiveX Control BOF Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader/Acrobat Multimedia Doc.media.newPlayer Code Execution Vulnerability (Win)