Citrix XenServer is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities. The impact of these issues is currently unknown. We will update this BID when more information emerges. Citrix XenServer versions 5.6, 5.6 FP 1, 5.6 SP 2, and 6 are vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- AV Arcade 'ava_code' Cookie Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Atlassian JIRA FishEye and Crucible Plugins XML Parsing Unspecified Security Vulnerability
- Astium VoIP PBX SQL Injection Vulnerability
- 68designs 68kb Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- Apple Safari RSS Feed Information Disclosure Vulnerability