This host has ClamAV installed, and is prone to multiple Denial of Service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to ClamAV 0.96.1 or later, For updates refer to http://www.clamav.net
The flaws are due to: - Errors exists within the 'cli_pdf()' function in 'libclamav/pdf.c' when processing certain 'PDF' files. This can be exploited to cause a crash. - Error exists within the 'parseicon()' function in 'libclamav/pe_icons.c' when processing 'PE' icons. This can be exploited to trigger an out-of-bounds access when reading data and potentially cause a crash.
ClamAV version prior to 0.96.1 (1.0.26) on Windows.
- Asterisk Products Invalid SDP SIP Channel Driver DoS Vulnerability
- Eggdrop 'ctcpbuf' Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apple Safari URI NULL Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability (Win)
- Active Perl Denial of Service Vulnerability Feb 2014 (Windows)
- Firefox Browser Libxul Memory Leak Remote DoS Vulnerability - Linux