ClamAV is prone to a vulnerability that attackers can exploit to cause denial-of-service conditions. Versions prior to ClamAV 0.96.1 are vulnerable.
Updates are available please see the references for more information.
- CUPS IPP Packets Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Asterisk T.38 Negotiation Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Ciscokits TFTP Server Long Filename Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apache APR-Utils Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Django Forms Library Algorithmic Complexity Vulnerability