The host is installed with ClamAV and is prone to Denial of Service Vulnerability.
Attackers can exploit this issue by executing arbitrary code via a crafted URL in the context of affected application, and can cause denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to ClamAV 0.95.1 http://www.clamav.net/download
- Error in CLI_ISCONTAINED macro in libclamav/others.h while processing malformed files packed with UPack. - Buffer overflow error in cli_url_canon() function in libclamav/phishcheck.c while handling specially crafted URLs.
ClamAV before 0.95.1 on Windows.
- Aast! Antivirus 'aavmker4.sys' Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- FreeSSHd Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- FlashGet FTP PWD Response Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - March12 (Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player/Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - August10 (Win)