The host is installed with ClamAV and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via vectors related to recursion level. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to ClamAV version 0.97.3 or later For updates refer to http://www.clamav.net/lang/en/download/
The flaw is due to the way the bytecode engine handled recursion level when scanning an unpacked file.
ClamAV before 0.97.3 on Windows.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Apache Traffic Server HTTP Host Header Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apache Subversion 'mod_dav_svn' log REPORT Request DoS Vulnerability
- ClamAV LZH File Unpacking Denial of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- Apache APR-util 'buckets/apr_brigade.c' Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- ClamAV Prior to 0.96.5 Multiple Vulnerabilities