This host is running Clipperz Password Manager and is prone to remote code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary php code. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch is available as of 30th January, 2015. Information regarding this issue will updated once the solution details are available. For updates refer, https://clipperz.is/
The error exists as input passed via the 'objectname' parameter is not properly sanitized upon submission to the /backend/php/src/setup/rpc.php script
Clipperz Password Manager.
Send the crafted HTTP GET request and check is it possible to execute an arbitrary php code.
- AlstraSoft AskMe Pro 'forum_answer.php' and 'profile.php' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Windows Installer Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- AproxEngine Multiple Remote Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- Atmail Multiple Unspecified Security Vulnerabilities.
- ArticleFR CMS Multiple Vulnerabilities - Jan15