The host is running CMS Faethon and is prone to SQL injection vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to manipulate SQL queries by injecting arbitrary SQL code. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to input passed to the 'item' parameter in 'info.php' is not properly sanitised before being used in SQL queries.
CMS Faethon version 2.2 Ultimate.
- Assesi 'bg' Parameter SQL Injection vulnerability
- AlienVault OSSIM 'date_from' Parameter Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- AlefMentor Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat/JBoss EJBInvokerServlet / JMXInvokerServlet (RMI over HTTP) Marshalled Object Remote Code Execution
- Admbook PHP Code Injection Flaw