Cobbler is prone to a remote command-injection vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary commands in the context of the affected application.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Apache Struts2 Showcase Skill Name Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- ApPHP MicroBlog Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- AlienVault OSSIM Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- appRain CMF SQL Injection And Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- AWStats Totals 'sort' Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities