This host is installed with CoCSoft Stream Down and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the application. Impact Level: System/Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an unspecified error in the application, which can be exploited to cause a heap-based buffer overflow.
CoCSoft Stream Down version 6.8.0
- RealPlayer Watch Folders Function Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- ImageMagick Integer Overflow Vulnerability - 03 June (Windows)
- AbsoluteFTP 'LIST' Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IpTools Tiny TCP/IP Servers Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Novell iManager jclient 'EnteredAttrName' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability