The host is running Cogent DataHub and is prone to integer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow remote attackers to allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Cogent DataHub version 7.1.2 or later. For updates refer to http://www.cogentdatahub.com/Products/Cogent_DataHub.html
The flaw is due to an integer overflow error in the webserver when handling the HTTP 'Content-Length' header can be exploited by sending specially crafted HTTP requests.
Cogent DataHub 220.127.116.11 and prior.
- ClamAV Hash Manager Off-By-One Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Asterisk T.38 Negotiation Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Baidu Spark Browser Denial of Service Vulnerability -01 August14 (Windows)
- ClamAV LZH File Unpacking Denial of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- Apple Safari WebKit Property Memory Leak Remote DoS Vulnerability