The host is running Cogent DataHub and is prone to integer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow remote attackers to allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Cogent DataHub version 7.1.2 or later. For updates refer to http://www.cogentdatahub.com/Products/Cogent_DataHub.html
The flaw is due to an integer overflow error in the webserver when handling the HTTP 'Content-Length' header can be exploited by sending specially crafted HTTP requests.
Cogent DataHub 18.104.22.168 and prior.
- ejabberd 'client2server' Message Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Denial Of Service Vulnerability - Jul09
- Firefox Browser Libxul Memory Leak Remote DoS Vulnerability - Linux
- Denial Of Service Vulnerability in PHP April-09
- Asterisk Products Invalid SDP SIP Channel Driver DoS Vulnerability