This host is installed with Colasoft Capsa and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an unspecified error within the SNMPv1 protocol dissector and can be exploited to cause a crash via a specially crafted packet.
Colasoft Capsa Version 7.2.1 and prior.
- Foxit Reader Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - Jun09
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System 'dc.exe' Command Injection Vulnerability
- Apple QuickTime Multiple Vulnerabilities - Jan09 (Win)
- AnalogX SimpleServer:WWW DoS
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - February 11(Windows)