This host is running Collabtive and is prone SQL injection vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to bypass security restrictions and gain unauthorized administrative access to the vulnerable application. Impact Level: Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are due to an improper validation of authentication cookies in the 'managechat.php' script when processing the value of parameter 'actions'.
Collabtive version 0.6.5
- AWStats Totals 'sort' Parameter Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities
- Atutor AContent Multiple SQL Injection and XSS Vulnerabilities
- 68designs 68kb Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- AdaptBB Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion Components (CFC) Denial Of Service Vulnerability