CommuniGate Pro is prone to an HTML-injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to execute HTML and script code in the context of the affected site, to steal cookie-based authentication credentials, or to control how the site is rendered to the user other attacks are also possible. Versions prior to CommuniGate Pro 5.2.15 are vulnerable.
The vendor released an update to address this issue please see the references for more information.
- Apache HTTP Server Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Session Fixation Vulnerability (Windows)
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JNDI information disclosure Vulnerability
- Herberlin Bremsserver Directory Traversal Vulnerability