Community CMS is prone to multiple SQL-injection vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in SQL queries. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. Community CMS 0.5 is vulnerable earlier versions may also be affected.
- Adobe ColdFusion Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- AjaXplorer zoho plugin Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- AlienVault OSSIM SQL Injection and Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- AlstraSoft AskMe Pro 'forum_answer.php' and 'profile.php' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- AdPeeps 'index.php' Multiple Vulnerabilities.