The host is installed with Comodo Internet Security and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allow attackers to cause denial of service condition via crafted file. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Comodo Internet Security version 4.1.150349.920 or later, For updates refer to http://personalfirewall.comodo.com
Flaw related to the antivirus component, triggered when a user opens an unspecified malformed file.
Comodo Internet Security versions before 4.1.150349.920
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Denial Of Service Vulnerability in PHP April-09
- ClamAV Invalid Memory Access Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- chm2pdf Insecure Temporary File Creation or DoS Vulnerability
- Apache Subversion 'mod_dav_svn' Module Multiple DoS Vulnerabilities
- ClamAV LZH File Unpacking Denial of Service Vulnerability (Linux)