The host is installed with Comodo Internet Security and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allow attackers to cause denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Comodo Internet Security version 3.11.108364.552 or later, For updates refer to http://personalfirewall.comodo.com
Flaw related to the antivirus component, triggered when a user opens an unspecified malformed packed or compressed file.
Comodo Internet Security versions before 3.11.108364.552
- Firefly MediaServer HTTP Header Multiple DoS Vulnerabilities
- Comodo Internet Security Denial of Service Vulnerability-01
- Denial of Service vulnerability in AVG Anti-Virus (Linux)
- FreeType Memory Corruption and Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- CUPS IPP Packets Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability