The host is installed with Comodo Internet Security and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allow attackers to cause denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Comodo Internet Security version 3.11.108364.552 or later, For updates refer to http://personalfirewall.comodo.com
Flaw related to the antivirus component, triggered when a user opens an unspecified malformed packed or compressed file.
Comodo Internet Security versions before 3.11.108364.552
- Baidu Spark Browser Denial of Service Vulnerability -01 August14 (Windows)
- Apple Safari URI NULL Pointer Dereference DoS Vulnerability (Win)
- CUPS 'scheduler/select.c' Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apache APR-util 'buckets/apr_brigade.c' Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Dell OpenManage Web Server <= 3.7.1