The host is installed with Comodo Internet Security and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allow attackers to cause denial of service condition via crafted Portable Executable (PE) file. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Comodo Internet Security version 5.10.228257.2253 or later, For updates refer to http://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/free-internet-security.php
Issue is triggered when handling executables with that contain kernels with imagebase values.
Comodo Internet Security versions before 5.10.228257.2253 on Windows 7 x64
- AVG Anti-Virus UPX Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Firefox 'nsObserverList::FillObserverArray' DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- FreeType Memory Corruption and Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Comodo Internet Security Denial of Service Vulnerability-04
- Comodo Internet Security Denial of Service Vulnerability-03