CompleteFTP is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to download arbitrary files outside of the FTP server root directory. This may aid in further attacks. CompleteFTP 3.3.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- pyftpdlib FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Wing FTP Server Denial of Service Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- pyftpdlib FTP Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- pyftpdlib FTP Server Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- WS_FTP Server Manager Security Bypass Vulnerability