Core FTP Server is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user- supplied input. Exploiting this issue will allow an attacker to view arbitrary local files within the context of the webserver. Information harvested may aid in launching further attacks. Core FTP Server 1.0.343 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Home FTP Server 'SITE INDEX' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server 'TYPE' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- TYPSoft directory traversal flaw
- Small FTPD Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server Multiple Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities