This host is running Core FTP Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is caused by an error when processing 'Type' command, which can be exploited to crash the FTP service by sending specially crafted FTP commands.
Core FTP Server 1.2 Build 422
Updated on 2017-03-28
- ProFTPD mod_tls Module NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- tnftpd 'ftp://' Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- SurgeFTP 'surgeftpmgr.cgi' Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- TYPSoft FTP Server 'ABORT' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- vsftpd '__tzfile_read()' Function Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability