CoreHTTP is prone to a remote command-execution vulnerability because the software fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input. Successful attacks can compromise the affected software and possibly the computer. CoreHTTP 0.5.3.1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Lighttpd 'mod_userdir' Case Sensitive Comparison Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apache Remote Command Execution via .bat files
- Weborf 'get_param_value()' Function HTTP Header Handling Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- PHP Built-in WebServer 'Content-Length' Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities - (Jan2012)