CoreHTTP is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability because it fails to adequately bounds-check user-supplied data. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial of service. This issue affects CoreHTTP 0.5.3.1. other versions may also be affected.
- PHP Built-in WebServer 'Content-Length' Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Null HTTPd Server Content-Length HTTP Header Buffer overflow Vulnerability
- HP System Management Homepage Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Zeus Web Server 'SSL2_CLIENT_HELLO' Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache Traffic Server Synthetic Health Checks Remote DoS Vulnerability