The remote web server is vulnerable to a cross-site scripting issue. Description : The remote host is running Cherokee - a fast and tiny web server. Due to a lack of sanitization from the user input, The remote version of this software is vulnerable to cross-site scripting attacks due to lack of sanitization in returned error pages.
Upgrade to Cherokee 0.4.8 or newer.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability
- IIS IDA/IDQ Path Disclosure
- Acme thttpd and mini_httpd Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- IBM HTTP Server Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http' 2.2.9 for Unix Timeout Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability