This host has installed Cscope and is prone to Multiple Buffer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause buffer overflows while parsing specially crafted files or directories. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Cscope version 15.7a http://sourceforge.net/projects/cscope
Boundary error exists in various functions using insecure sprintf, snprintf via long strings in input such as source-code tokens and pathnames.
Cscope version prior to 15.7a
- 3CTftpSvc TFTP Server Long Mode Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader Buffer Overflow Vulnerability Sep09 (Win)
- Adobe Shockwave Player 3D Model Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Dell Webcam 'crazytalk4.ocx' ActiveX Multiple BOF Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Reader 'XFDF' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)