This host has installed Cscope and is prone to Multiple Buffer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause buffer overflows while parsing specially crafted files or directories. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Cscope version 15.7a http://sourceforge.net/projects/cscope
Boundary error exists in various functions using insecure sprintf, snprintf via long strings in input such as source-code tokens and pathnames.
Cscope version prior to 15.7a
- Citrix Provisioning Services 'streamprocess.exe' Component Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader 'XFDF' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- ALZip MIM File Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader/Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - Nov08 (Win)
- Buffer overflow in Apple Quicktime Player