This critical security update resolves three privately reported vulnerabilities and one publicly disclosed vulnerability. The vulnerability with the most serious security impact could allow remote code execution if a user viewed a specially crafted Web page using Internet Explorer. Users whose accounts are configured to have fewer user rights on the system could be less impacted than users who operate with administrative user rights.
Run Windows update or apply patches available from the following website: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms07-057.mspx
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft DirectShow Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (961373)
- Cumulative Patch for Internet Information Services (Q327696)
- Microsoft IIS Authentication Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (982666)
- Microsoft 'hxvz.dll' ActiveX Control Memory Corruption Vulnerability (948881)
- Microsoft Embedded OpenType Font Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (972270)