This host is missing critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS08-045.
Remote attackers could execute remote code on the vulnerable system to gain the same user rights as the logged-on user. Impact Level : System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms08-045.mspx
Multiple flaws are due to, - uninitialized memory in certain situations. - an object that has not been correctly initialized or that has been deleted. - the way it handles argument validation in print preview handling.
MS Internet Explorer 5.01 & 6 on MS Windows 2000 MS Internet Explorer 6 on MS Windows 2003 and XP MS Internet Explorer 7 on MS Windows 2003 and XP MS Internet Explorer 7 on MS Windows 2008 and Vista
Updated on 2015-03-25
CVE CVE-2008-2254, CVE-2008-2255, CVE-2008-2256, CVE-2008-2257, CVE-2008-2258, CVE-2008-2259
CVSS Base Score: 9.3
- Microsoft .NET Framework Multiple Vulnerabilities (2916607)
- Microsoft GDI+ Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2489979)
- Microsoft Distributed File System Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2535512)
- Microsoft Group Policy Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (3000483)
- Microsoft Data Analyzer and IE Developer Tools ActiveX Control Vulnerability (980195)