This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-002.
Successful exploitation results in memory corruption by executing arbitrary code when user visits a specially crafted web page. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/MS09-002
- An error occurs when IE browser tries to use a previously deleted object related to CFunctionPointer. - An error exists when XHTML strict mode is used in the zoom style directive in conjunction with other directives within the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) stylesheet in a crafted HTML document.
Internet Explorer 7/8 on MS Windows 2003 and XP Internet Explorer 7 on MS Windows vista SP1 and prior Internet Explorer 7 on MS Windows 2008 server SP1 and prior
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (972260)
- Microsoft Groove Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2494047)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (939653)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (3005210)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2706726)