This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-002.
Successful exploitation results in memory corruption by executing arbitrary code when user visits a specially crafted web page. Impact Level: System
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/MS09-002
- An error occurs when IE browser tries to use a previously deleted object related to CFunctionPointer. - An error exists when XHTML strict mode is used in the zoom style directive in conjunction with other directives within the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) stylesheet in a crafted HTML document.
Internet Explorer 7/8 on MS Windows 2003 and XP Internet Explorer 7 on MS Windows vista SP1 and prior Internet Explorer 7 on MS Windows 2008 server SP1 and prior
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Multiple Code Execution Vulnerabilities (974455)
- Embedded OpenType Font Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (982132)
- Microsoft Distributed File System Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2535512)
- Microsoft Active Directory LDAP Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (969805)
- Buffer Overrun In HTML Converter Could Allow Code Execution (823559)